Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

THE FIRST DAY

Hi and welcome to the start of a 3 week journey of fun, frolics, adventure and laughs.................More to follow please feel free to comment have a laugh and give us things to get up to :) Antonia & Billy x




 THE FIRST DAY 
                                                   Me and Billy meeting for the first time :)
Billy looking a little worried about leaving cut out Billy in my capable hands :)


My beautiful Children Keyleigh and Tober blowing Billy and me a kiss from Brighton UK while listening to Sea FM online :)
                                             
                                             
Fist task of the competition Bill and I fishing at Palm cove jetty , Billy nearly went for a swim  :)
                                         


Billy having a coffee with us at Palm cove 

Billy in Tober bedroom before we cleaned it lol 

Billy in nice clean Tober bedroom (well Billy's room now Tober sorry son you have been replaced :0 

Billy making a right old mess in my kitchen cooking carrot and coriander soup for dinner 
Billy meeting his competition in my hubby Paul lol 
Meeting the neighbours and friends before bed :) 

Night Night Billy in bed with Pink Ted, early start in the morning for work  :)
NIGHT NIGHT END OF OUR FIRST DAY LOTS TO DO OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS SO BROKE HIM IN EASY :) XX

7 comments:

  1. why can people not comment on my blog :( lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say, why is Billy not in bed but you beat me to it. Nice Blog Toni x Watch Billy when it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good billy. have fun with my mum and no getting her into trouble :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring Billy to Englands finest catalogue store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy, dont be a hero...come back and make me your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Sheryl Crow...All I wanna do is have some fun...Secklow Sounds, Jeanette on the Net radio theme tune to catch up with Ant and Billy's Antics on my radio show in the UK, our time 8-9pm Thursdays :) x

    ReplyDelete